Often people come to Telamco with an idea or basic design for a membrane switch and don’t quite know what to do next. We love to jump in at this point and walk through the process, a four step project approach, together.
At Telamco we have Engineers that work with design staff at companies to create a membrane switch, or related product, that meets your specific requirements. Partnering Telamco Engineers with a company’s design staff often ensures the project runs smoothly from beginning to end, and makes the process very efficient.
4-Step Project Approach
We follow a standard project approach with each customer request. The process has been tested. Skipping a step ends up making the process difficult in the end. We use a straight-forward four step approach that people tend to appreciate.
- Discover Your Needs – Information gathering to learn what your goal is and where you are at in the process of accomplishing that result.
- Determine a Direction – Is this a good fit considering your needs and Telamco capabilities? If so, we are here to help. If not, we’ll provide a referral to guide you in the right direction.
- Develop a plan – Based on your design, we can create a prototype to ensure the product will meet your needs.
- Manufacture – Once your design is approved we’ll start production of your high-quality product.
Repeat customers are proof that the process works. The end goal is to provide a customer with high-quality product that fits their needs.
“We’ve been buying our faceplate keypads for this product from Telamco for over 15 years. They have never let us down. I deal with many companies for our product and have learned over my 30 years that you need a good relationship with any company to keep the wheels turning on both ends.”
– Henry, President/Owner, P&R Surge Systems, Inc
Asking the right questions to find the best solution is a challenge that Telamco Engineers look forward to every day.
Do you have an idea and aren’t sure what to do next?
Provide a few basic details and we’ll get you started!