In February 2015 Traco Medical was looking for a manufacturer that could supply an electronic circuit board for refurbished medical beds. Telamco had the capability to create the controls that Traco Medical was seeking, and delivered a top-quality product from the start. The relationship has grown from there.
Finding a Circuit Board Supplier For Refurbished Medical Beds
Traco Medical has been in business over 30 years selling beds to hospitals and clinics in the Sioux Falls, SD area. They’ve grown to be an international company, and diversified to become an international aftermarket hospital bed and parts supplier. They’ve had relationships with original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and other membrane switch manufacturers, but were unable to get circuit boards that fit their needs for their refurbished beds. Traco discovered Telamco. They were impressed with the capabilities, quantity requirements and pricing, so they started their first project together.
Proven Top-Notch Quality
Quality is extremely important to Telamco, and it relates to manufactured product and customer service. This stood out to Traco Medical from the start. Cole Smith, Capital Sales Manager at Traco Medical, says it best.
Telamco is good. Often it takes manufacturers a few times to get things right, but Telamco was right on our specifications immediately. They’ve offered top-notch, consistent quality starting with our very first order.
- Cole Smith, Traco Medical
A focus on quality is part of every Telamco product. Attention to detail in the engineering stage provides the starting point in every part. Components manufactured by Telamco are 100% tested to ensure the highest quality. Traco Medical started making one product for their refurbished medical beds with Telamco, and now they create five different product versions with them. All with impeccable quality. No matter what you call the components – electronic circuit boards, touch pads, switch packs, overlay with electronic controls, and cables – they are all quality made.
Not only is the product well made, they’ve been impressed with the packaging. Traco Medical also sells parts, so sometimes the products that arrive from Telamco are being sent on to their customer. The packaging is clean, complete and ready to ship, which eliminates extras steps, time and cost.
Why Choose Telamco
The quality of product is a big part of Traco Medical’s decision in choosing Telamco to manufacture components for their refurbished medical beds, but there are many additional factors that keep them coming back.
- Customer Service – Telamco is easy to work with. Cole at Traco Medical often communicates with Tracy and Darrin at Telamco and is impressed with their customer service. He finds them easy to communicate with, and personable. The three of them were able to meet in person recently, which was a strong statement in supporting their ongoing customer relationship.
- Local Supplier – Both Traco Medical and Telamco are located in the midwest, which allows quick shipping solutions. This is a benefit that Traco Medical appreciates. In return this allows them to provide their customers a faster solution as well.
- Quantity Requirements – Some of the other electronic circuit board manufacturers that Traco Medical looked into as options required product order quantities far beyond their needs. Telamco was willing to work with them on quantities that made sense for their product line. They were looking for small runs to start.
- Fair Pricing – Traco Medical thinks that Telamco has good pricepoints especially compared to OEM prices. When taking this into consideration with the quantity requirements it works for them. Because of this relationship they’ve been able to increase profit margins.
Finding high-quality manufactured membrane switches can be a challenge, but when Traco Medical found that along with the many other benefits Telamco provides they were impressed.
You can look around, but you’ll end up with Telamco. They aim to please. We are 100% satistfied.
- Cole Smith, Traco Medical
At Telamco, we enjoy getting feedback from our customers. Having this opportunity to work with Traco Medical is rewarding.
Let Telamco be a part of your quality product solutions.Contact Telamco