As we celebrate Independence Day it made us think about why keeping Telamco products USA made is important to us. There are many reasons, but we’re sharing a few of the most important reasons.
Why Telamco Product Remains USA Made
- Jobs – Local Community Support – Our employees are like family. We live and work in our local community. Supporting the local workforce and being a part of the success in Lonsdale, MN is close to our heart.
- Tight Tolerances and Specifications – Manufacturing in our corporate location in Minnesota means our engineers and assembly staff can communicate quickly and validate that product is made to specification.
- Quick Turnaround and Shipping – When our customers need product we work quickly to get them quality product as soon as possible. Being centrally located in the USA allows us to ship quickly to final destinations.
- 100% Testing – All products are tested. This is an important quality and control aspect that we monitor. Keeping our manufacturing on site allows this to continue so that your product and our reputation remain strong.
- Flexibility and Customization -Many of the products we make are custom membrane switches. Product customization can sometimes be a process. Maintaining our manufacturing here in the USA allows us to adjust and make changes as needed.